New look of the DGfB
Dear DGfB members, dear Biophysics-enthusiasts,
The German Society for Biophysics has a new look.
Three new logo designs were suggested and voting among the DGfB members has been very close. All three designs received around 30% of votes. At this point, we would sincerely like to thank everybody for voting!
Most notably, as you might have already seen, we have revised our website. Next to some more inconspicuous improvements we made the following changes:
• The new website is encrypted to guarantee secure logins/registrations[OT1] .
• Now, all information about the DGfB annual and section meetings can be found on our website and registration for these meetings will also occur via the new site.
• All pages are available in German and English. Information regarding international conferences consistently composed in English.
• The website is now also optimized for mobile devices.
• Informational content is more accessible and better structured.
The DGfB board