**** abstract booklet [PDF] ****
**** program booklet without abstracts [PDF] ****
- Biomolecules and their assemblies: from structure and dynamics to function
- Photobiophysics, electron and proton transfer
- Channels and transporters
- Biophysics of membranes, membrane proteins and protein-lipid interaction
- Cell biophysics, intracellular transport and signalling
- Biomolecular simulations and computational biophysics
- Biospectroscopy and imaging molecules of life
- New techniques and challenges in biophysics
The program comprises invited talks and a large number of contributed talks selected from the abstracts. Poster presentations and an industry exhibition provide a great platform for traditionally very lively discussions.
A particular focus of the conference is the support of young researchers. We hosted a Young Investigator Award competition. In addition, three poster prizes were awarded.
With best regards,
Karin Hauser and Andreas Zumbusch