welcome to the vibrant city of Düsseldorf. We are delighted to announce on behalf of the German Biophysical Society (DGfB), that Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany (Professor Claus Seidel, Institute for Molecular Physical Chemistry) will be hosting the Biennial Meeting of the German Biophysical Society, September 16–19, 2018 and the Satellite Workshop on Advanced Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Imaging, September 19–20, 2018.
Abstract submission is open now!
We invite interested researchers to submit an abstract for a poster presentation. Besides 13 plenary lectures, at least 56 slots are available for talks selected from abstracts (42 short and 14 long talks). Moreover, we will have an exhibition and workshops and two poster sessions.
We want to showcase the newest science and contribute to a stimulating scientific exchange at the cross roads in life sciences !!!
The main topics of the conference are:
- Biomolecules and their assemblies: from structure and dynamics to function
- Biophysics of membranes and membrane proteins
- Energy transduction involving light harvesting, electron transfer and proton transfer.
- Computational biophysics
- Imaging molecules of life
- Cell biophysics meets systems and synthetic biology
- Physics of disease and cancer
Please click here for further information.
Updated information on the scientific program will be posted on the conference homepage on a regular basis.
We hope to offer you an interesting and scientifically exciting meeting and look forward to welcoming you in Düsseldorf.
Your conference office team and Claus Seidel